PSPC Certificated Career Fair March 17, 2017
- Free Event!
- Up to 37 school districts attending
- Meet district staff and administrators
- 1 Application Profile
- Hundreds of Opportunities
- Click here to view the flyer
Emergency Substitute Process for Tumwater School District
The Emergency Substitute process is now open for the
Tumwater School District for school year 2016-2017.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTACTING THE DISTRICT:
- Interested applicants must have a recommendation letter from
a Tumwater School District principal in order to start the application
- Here are some ways to become known to a Tumwater principal
(this does not guarantee a recommendation – that will depend on your
suitability as determined by the principal):
- 1) become a classified substitute, such as a
ParaEducator or office worker substitute, by completing the classified
substitute process with the Public Schools Personnel Cooperative and/or
volunteer in our schools so that you can build relationships with our
staff/administrators. To become a volunteer, please contact one of our schools
and speak to the building secretary about how to proceed.
- YOU FIRST NEED TO GO THROUGH STEP 1 OR 2 IN THE ABOVE
BULLET POINT BEFORE CONTACTING A SCHOOL PRINCIPAL.
- Interested applicants must have a BA
- Your submission is subject to review by the Human
Resources Director and may be approved or denied, depending on the quality
of materials submitted and current need in the district.
- When you have obtained your recommendation letter,
email it to email@example.com,
and she will contact you with the next steps.
The Public Schools Personnel Cooperative (PSPC) has provided centralized recruiting and substitute dispatching services to our member districts since 1978. We dispatch certificated and classified substitutes for nine of our member districts, and for the Head Start-ECEAP program. To apply for a substitute position, click here to be taken to Job Opportunities. Enter the word "substitute" in the search box and click the Go button. Then go to page 2 and select the Substitute-Certficated Guest Teacher, Substitute-Paraeducator & Office/Secreta..., or Substitute-Head Start/ECEAP position. Participating School Districts:Griffin
Substitute placement is handled on-call and as needed, as dictated by the daily needs of our member districts. Be advised, there is no guarantee of placement on any given day and no ongoing expectation of placement.