ALERT: OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED ALL DAY, SEPTEMBER 28.
Capital Region ESD 113 uses Live Scan digital fingerprinting technology. It reduces the turnaround time for results and is not as messy as ink.
We serve people looking for school district employment and those involved in certain college/university programs, according to state law.
We take walk-ins. Fingerprinting takes about 15 minutes. We're generally open on weekdays between 8 a.m. and 3:45 p.m.Bring a valid photo I.D. and the fingerprinting fee of $81. The I.D. may be a state-issued I.D. such as driver's license/permit, military I.D. or valid passport.We accept these forms of payment:
- Cash (including money orders and cashier checks)
- Purchase orders from school districts that include your name and a district email contact (the school may fax the $81 PO to 360-464-6995 in advance, or you may bring the original with you)
- Visa or MasterCard with the name of the person we are fingerprinting imprinted on the card.
- Your hands & fingers must be healthy, and without injury, to get good prints.
- Our fingerprinting space is tight! If you bring people with you, they're welcome to wait in our lobby while you're getting printed.
- Arrive early in case there's a line. The last client of the day will be served at 3:45 p.m.
- Unfortunately, Live Scan doesn't work for everyone. If we cannot get a satisfactory result, you will be sent to the WSP in Olympia where they can complete the process using the ink method.
Contact the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (360-725-6135) if you'd like to find out your results.
We'll be closed on the dates & times below:
- September 20, Closed from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- September 21, Closed from 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- September 28, CLOSED ALL DAY
- October 15, Closed from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- October 26, Closed from 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- October 30, Closed from 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
If you have 15 or more people who need to be fingerprinted, Capital Region ESD 113 can come to you! We have portable Live Scan equipment. Call 360-464-6709 to make arrangements.