Capital Region ESD 113 uses Live Scan digital fingerprinting technology. It reduces the turnaround time for results and is not as messy as ink.
We serve people looking for school district employment (RCW 28A.400.303)
, and those involved in certain college/university programs. If you're a volunteer who needs to be fingerprinted, contact your local school district or the Washington State Patrol
We only take walk-ins. Fingerprinting takes about 15 minutes. We're generally open on weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 3:45 p.m.
We've done our best to anticipate closures, but sometimes unexpected issues arise.
||CLOSED ALL DAY
Bring a valid photo I.D. and the fingerprinting fee of $81.00. The I.D. may be a state-issued I.D. such as driver's license/permit, military I.D. or valid passport.
We accept these forms of payment:
- Cash (to include money orders and cashier checks)
- Purchase orders from school districts. (the school may fax the $81.00 PO to 360-464-6995 in advance, or you may bring the original with you.) The PO should include your name and an e-mail contact for the district.
- Visa/MasterCard (credit/debit) cards. The name on the card must match the name of the person we are fingerprinting.
- If you've injured your hand/fingers, please wait until they are completely healed before coming in.
- Our fingerprinting space is tight! If you bring people with you, they're welcome to wait in our lobby while you're getting printed.
- Arrive early in case there's a line. The last client of the day will be served at 3:45 p.m.
- Unfortunately, Live Scan doesn't work for everyone. If we cannot get a satisfactory result, you will be sent to the WSP in Olympia where they can complete the process using the ink method.
Contact the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (360-725-6135) if you'd like to find out your results.
If you have 15 or more people who need to be fingerprinted, Capital Region ESD 113 can come to you! We have portable Live Scan equipment. Call 360-464-6709 to make arrangements.