See a map showing the property line between District 5 and District 7, both of which represent parts of North Thurston Public Schools.
Mission/Vision: To ensure excellent & equitable education for all students through service and collaboration
Tagline: Your goals, our reason
- Close gaps: We respond to systemic disparities that produce persistent and predictable imbalances in student opportunities.
- Grow people: We recognize potential and support professional development and learning.
- Influence change: We advocate for students, families, and districts.
- Eradicate racism: We confront inequity based on race, and recognize and address our own biases.
Board Roles and Responsibilities (derived from RCW 28A.310):
- Represent the organization’s customers, clients, and the general public
- Inform and adopt the strategic plan
- Think strategically regarding future direction of the ESD and related services
- Select the chief executive
- Support and evaluate the chief executive
- Ensure effective planning
- Monitor program and service outcomes
- Provide fiscal oversight and accountability
- Approve the annual budgets
- Ensure legal and ethical integrity
- Ask questions and strive for excellence
Regularly scheduled Board of Directors’ meetings occur the 2nd Wednesday of the month except where indicated. Meetings begin at noon at the agency unless noted otherwise.
- August 14
- September 11 – Work session 9:00 am, Meeting 12:00 noon
- October 10
- November 13
- December 11
- January 8 – Work session 9:00 am, Meeting 12:00 noon
- February 12
- March 11
- April 8
- May 13
- June 10
- July 8
- August 12
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are posted at least 24 hours before the meeting.
Minutes are posted after they are approved at the subsequent meeting.
You will be redirected to the Policies & Procedures page within 3 seconds. Alternative link for the Capital Region ESD 113 Policies & Procedures page