Through a partnership with OSPI and the ESD’s, districts have the opportunity to apply for MTSS implementation and scale-up support.
Year 1: District Level
Year 2: Building Level
Year 3: Continued Support
Training, Coaching, & Technical Assistance
- State-Wide Professional Development
- 6 times per year the district leadership team will participate in virtual professional development on the five components of MTSS.
- Professional Learning Groups
- Monthly regional meetings to dive deeper into the PD content, share resources, and work as a team.
- District Leadership Coaching Sessions
- 90 minutes per month of district-specific technical assistance and coaching.
- Weekly Check-Ins
- Between your regional implementation coordinator and your district designated MTSS Champion.
- Annual District Capacity Assessment
- The DCA is a tool used to identify areas and success in the implementation of MTSS.
If you are interested…
- Request a listening session with your ESD
- We want to hear about your district’s missions and vision for MTSS
- Explore as a District Leadership Team
- Start an exploration session with your team on MTSS to assess readiness, fit, and capacity.
- Complete the Application
Grant applications will open in March of 2022, followed by a joint ESD and OSPI interview to assess fit.