October 13, 2021
The new Capital STEM Alliance is pleased to welcome our region’s legislators and leaders in all sectors – Tribal, business and labor, nonprofit, K-12 and higher education, philanthropy, and youth – to its annual Legislative Breakfast on Wednesday, October 13, 2021 from 9:00-11:00 a.m.
Annual Legislative Breakfast Flyer
The Capital STEM Alliance – Multiple pathways to college, career and life opportunities, for all youth.
2021 Speakers include:
- Shandy Abrahamson, Tribal Liaison, OSPI
- Cheryl Fambles, CEO, Pac Mountain Workforce Development Council
- Bish Paul, Policy Director at Washington STEM
- Representative Ed Orcutt, 20th Legislative District
- Representative Laurie Dolan, 22nd Legislative District
Dates: October 13
Time: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
Theme: Growing STEM talent in the Capital Region