April 22, 29, May 6, 13
Our 4-part series introduces participants to the fundamentals of accessibility. It provides instruction specific to creating accessible documents in Word, Powerpoint and PDF. Participants will earn a micro-credential (badge) for attending all classes and successfully completing homework outside of class.
This class is recommended for anyone who creates documents that will be posted on websites or shared electronically.
- Why do we need accessibility?
- Fundamentals of accessibility
- Applying principles to Word, Powerpoint, & PDF documents
- Cindy Jouper, CPWA
- Support staff
- Anyone who creates & shares electronic documents
- Registration-related: Contact Name (email, phone)
- Content-related: Contact Name (email, phone)
- Occasionally, a participant requests to withdraw from a class. In those instances, the ESD 113 guidelines for refunds are as follows:
- If Capital Region ESD 113 cancels the class, we will refund the participant the full amount.
- If a participant withdraws from the class 5 or more business days in advance, we will refund the full amount.
- If a participant withdraws from the class fewer than 5 business days in advance, we will refund the registration fee, minus a $15 service charge.
- If a participant withdraws the day of the class or after it’s begun, we will not issue a refund. (To request an exception to this policy, contact the registrar for the class.)