Learn about the financial aid process, ask questions, and get started on your financial aid journey!
February 23, 2022
- Why apply to college?
- Financial Aid – myths and realities
- Scholarships and loans
March 2, 2022
- Understanding the financial aid award and cost-cutting tips
- Investing in college – private vs. public
- Student panel will answer questions from the audience
March 9, 2022
- Students loans – interest rates, subsidized vs. un-subsidized
- How much financial aid should I accept
- February 23, 2022| 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM – Shelton High School Student Union Building
- March 2, 2022 | 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM – Shelton High School Library
- March 9, 2022 | 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM – Shelton High School Student Union Building
If you cannot attend in person, attend through Zoom!
Zoom Link: https://esd113.zoom.us/j/84239903162
Meeting ID: 842 3990 316
Please bring the following documents to the first session:
- 2020 Federal Tax Return
- All supporting tax schedules
- The YMCA will be passing out free passes to the first 10 attendees at each workshop!
- A Spanish interpreter will be provided
- In person / Zoom hybrid
For more information please contact:
- Karoline Gomez | Evergreen College – [email protected]
- Riva Villa | Upward Bound, Evergreen College – [email protected]