July 26-29 2021
9 am – 4 pm
WE’RE IN THIS TOGETHER.
The 2020-21 school year redefined education and leadership in the modern world. Through this challenge, we have found opportunities for growth. Let’s prepare for the 2021-22 school year with a focus on equitable systems and meeting the needs of diverse populations through analyzing, connecting, planning, and orchestrating change together.
Administrators will have the opportunity and dedicated time to:
- Analyze current systems and practices
- Connect with initiatives and colleagues
- Strategically Plan for the 2021-2022 School year and beyond
During the conference, administrators will work toward answering the overall essential question: As we reflect on our learning from the past 16 months, how do we plan for and orchestrate transformative educational systems while providing equitable, inclusive, and effective leadership?
The following are subtopics with essential questions that each session administrators attend will work towards answering:
- Materials and Curriculum: In the district and at each school (classroom) how are content, materials, and curriculum used with equitable, best practices to impact each students’ learning?
- Leadership: How do we build and nurture our district/schools by actively participating in vision and goal-setting activities and coordinating across district/schools/classroom for coherent objectives and outcomes?
- Educator Capacity and Development: How can we intentionally prepare, support, and grow our administrators, educators, and staff; so they are equipped to support and grow students?
- Partner and Community: With a commitment to equity and diversity, how do we actively involve our stakeholders, educational partners, communities, and families?
Registering for the Leadership Pathway enrolls participants in all sessions for the Future-Focused Educators’ Summit. Sessions offered July 26 and 27 will be dedicated to focused strategic planning activities intended for administrators and school/district leaders. On the evening of July 27, all educators are invited to an evening kickoff event. Sessions offered July 28 and 29 will be focused on learning for all educator roles, comprising these subtopics:
- Learning Environments: How do we prepare, develop, connect, support, and empower each learner through the balance of learning environments across the system?
- Instructional Practices: What educator moves can we embed in our practice to support our students, communities, and each other in order to disrupt and dismantle inequitable practices and systems so that ALL students achieve high levels?
- Content-Specific Practices: What content-specific practices have leverage and longevity inside and outside of the classroom that best support our students’ growth?
- Teacher Leadership: How do I advocate for and strengthen equitable practices and structures to transform systems?
- Digital Tools: How can we purposefully and effectively integrate digital tools to impact learning and practice?
The Future Focused Educators’ Summit is for ALL school staff regardless of job role. Teachers, administrators, paraeducators, office staff, and more. If you work with students, this summit is for YOU. Educator roles mean all school staff.
- District leadership
- School administrators
- School leaders
- Kristina Wambold
- Katherine Livick
- Andrew Hickman
- Jeff Crawford
Date: July 26-29 2021
Time: 9 am – 4 pm