Competency Based Learning is the future for student focused teaching and learning in schools.
Washington has launched a series of grant opportunities for districts and schools to transition from a traditional school system to one that ensures students’ mastery of skills and concepts.
The Center for Competence Based Education, Teater Crocker, and ESD 113 proudly offer this day of learning at no charge to your team.
- This session will feature Dr. Robert Marzano, one of the national leaders in Competency Based Learning.
- The session is structured to meet your needs and equipt you with the tools, resources, and road maps toward implementing Competency Based Learning
- This initial session brings leaders who are currently doing this work in districts across the state and country to ESD 113 to help your team explore this important path
- District leaders from all size districts are welcome
- Consider bringing a team of district-level leaders and thinkers, such as the Superintendent, Assistant Superintendents, Directors of Teaching and Learning, and more. (This initial session is not targeted for school based staff.)
Presenting are Phil Crocker and Harium Martin-Morris (from Teater Crocker)
- Dr. Joshua Meek, Teater Crocker
- Matt Shea, CCBE
- Phil Crocker, Teater Crocker
- Sean Duncan, CCBE
- Harium Martin Morris, Teater Crocker
Live … In-Person presentation.
Limited seating available. Register soon to secure seats.
Location: Capital Region ESD 113 | 6005 Tyee Dr SW Tumwater WA 98512
Dates and Times
- Thursday, March 16, 2023 | 8:00 am – 2:30 pm
Clock Hours: 6