Attention Capital Region ESD113 Educators!
Educators must be a part of Capital Region ESD113 to register for this workshop.
- Design and construct circuits in a model home.
- Analyze how the presence of energy in the form of sound, light, or heat in one place is a result of sound, light, or heat in a different place.
- Utilize embedded STEM resources to strengthen energy transfer knowledge and application.
- Experience culturally responsive instructional strategies to support all student’s learning.
- Explore connections to engineering careers.
- Learn strategies to support students in synchronous/asynchronous distance learning.
This event is being jointly offered in partnership with West Sound STEM Network, Tacoma STEAM Network and Mid-Columbia STEM Foundation.
- Corinne Beach
Dates: Monday, October 18
Time: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Clock Hours: 3.0 Clock Hours
Stipend: $75 – For educators who complete the workshop