Our community learning centers provide year-round enrichment activities that complement regular academic programs — particularly for children who attend high-poverty and low-performing schools. We help students meet state and local standards in core academic subjects, such as reading and math.
21st Century Program
- Builds meaningful relationships between kids and caring adults, providing positive role models.
- Engages students in a wide variety of experiential activities that give them a chance to apply what they learn in school.
- Teaches self-reflection, efficacy, planning, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Provides homework help and tutoring.
- Serves as a link between families, schools, and communities.
- Helps students meet state and local test standards in core academic subjects, such as reading and math.
- Offers students a broad array of enrichment activities that can complement their regular academic programs.
Alexzander Isenhower, Site Coordinator
Jace Peterson, Site Coordinator
Rainey Johnson, Site Coordinator