We believe all students deserve opportunities that empower them to engage as digital citizens
in a state-of-the-art world. Educational technology refers to the use of tools, technologies, processes, procedures, resources, and strategies to improve learning experiences in a variety of settings, such as formal learning, informal learning, non-formal learning, lifelong learning, learning on demand, workplace learning, and just-in-time learning.
EdTech+ is a professional learning cooperative that gives districts access to quality professional learning, customized supports, and technology tools that support student growth.
EdTech+ helps teachers grow into roles of leadership and make meaning of the technology standards, best practices, and integration strategies to use with students. This work is challenging and complex. Understanding that things change rapidly with technology integration, EdTech+ provides professional learning that increases understanding and encourages collaboration with other educators across our region and state.
We are excited to offer these professional learning opportunities to support districts with instructional technology and computer science. A more detailed schedule will be posted soon.
- Computational Thinking Foundations
- Book Study - Learning First/Technology Second
- EdTech+ Support Webinar - Learn360
- EdTech+ Support Webinar - Gale Resources
- And monthly webinars with rotating topics like student engagement, digital collaboration, and inclusive technology practices.
We're eager to help you integrate instructional technology into your daily instruction. Pricing of the EdTech+ program depends on district FTE.
- District-wide access to Gale academic databases and Learn360 on-demand multimedia on ESD113's digital media portal.
- No-cost registration for EdTech and Computer Science professional learning offered by ESD 113 in 2022-2023 (in-person and on-demand).
- On-call, custom designed professional development and teacher support for technology integration and best practices.
- Consultation and support in development of comprehensive Technology Plans aligned with district strategic plans.
- Computer Science program development including training for cross-curricular integration of CS learning standards at all grade levels and dedicated support for school that are new to teaching CS.