Our Legal Co-op members have access to attorneys knowledgeable in Washington school legal issues at a reasonable cost.
- Providing unlimited access by phone for consultation on legal questions or issues.
- Providing written follow-up if requested.
- Responding to written questions in the form of opinion or advice letters.
- Analyzing new or proposed legislation or public agency regulations.
- Providing in-service assistance to member school districts’ administrative staff (up to twice per year).
- Appearing at ESD 113's regional superintendents’ meetings.
- Assisting with writing policy for items of concern to multiple member districts.
- Reviewing school district policy drafts as requested.
- Drafting or substantially revising contractual documents.
- Representing member districts before any hearing officer, arbitrator, judge, administrative judge, panel, or commission.
- Consulting on Board-Superintendent conflicts.
- Hood Canal
- Pe Ell
Curran Law Firm, P.S.
Kent Professional Plaza
555 West Smith St
PO Box 140
Kent, Washington 98035-0140