Is your message accessible to everyone — including those with disabilities? Digital accessibility the law, and it's the right thing to do. Making websites and documents ADA-accessible ensures no one is excluded. And it actually provides a better user experience for everyone, not just for people with disabilities.
Small changes can make big a difference. Let us help you get started.
Our team will evaluate 5 pages and 3 PDFs on your district’s website to give you a baseline idea of its accessibility. We will:
- Use the WebAIM WAVE tool to perform an automated check.
- Navigate the pages using only keyboard commands to check for accessibility via keyboard and readiness for screen readers.
- Do a visual check for usability.
- Check PDFs using Adobe Acrobat DC.
To meet accessibility standards, audio files need a transcript and video files need closed-captioning. We can transcribe your audio and video files for you for a modest fee.
Contact us for more information about pricing.
When we develop a website for your district, the contract includes ongoing hosting, accessibility monitoring, and training on creating accessible documents.
We make your site accessible at launch time, and then provide monthly reviews of your accessibility. We work with you to fix accessibility issues that arise.
Contact us for a quote.
We offer training in creating accessible documents. Training is offered periodically at ESD 113, with an option to join by Zoom.
Our training options include:
- Creating Accessible Documents — a 7-hour workshop offered over a 5-week period. It includes an intro to accessibility, MS Word, MS Powerpoint, and Adobe PDF.
- Creating Accessible Word Documents — a 3-hour hands-on workshop for accessible MS Word documents.
- Intro to Accessibility — a 1-hour presentation of core accessibility concepts.
- PDF Remediation - a 6-hour deep dive into remediating PDF documents with Adobe Acrobat Pro.
We also provide custom training at your location based on your needs. Contact us to make arrangements.