Technology is an integral part of education and administration in school districts. Its role extends from improving learning outcomes to streamlining administrative tasks, enhancing communication, and preparing students for the challenges of the digital age. But it can be stressful. Districts use technology to run most of their business operations, so it has to work. Districts rely on our expertise to deploy and use applications, eRate support, and money-saving recommendations. When problems arise or it’s time for a system upgrade, our technology experts are here to help.
We host meetings where technology directors from all of our districts can share ideas and learn from each other. These meetings also provide an opportunity to learn about technology updates from the State.
- Designing and installing networks
- Providing on-going support
- Training and mentoring district personnel
- Installing, configuring and supporting network servers
- Monitoring and diagnosing networks remotely
- Supporting video conferencing
Contact us for a custom solution for your network.