Good decisions start with data, but the quantity of available data can be overwhelming. Do you know what stories your data tell? We can help.
There is a wealth of educational research available. But who has time to sift through and evaluate the relevance and accuracy of the research? Let us help you!
We have knowledge of research on a broad array of educational topics. We can also help you sort through and assess research on any topic.
Districts have limited resources. By analyzing your data and relevant research, we can help you make the best use of those resources.
We can help you:
- Define problems
- Gather and analyze relevant data
- Identify potential solutions
- Research effectiveness of programs
- Propose solutions based on evidence
Our research and data analysis services are also useful for:
- Applying for grants
- Reporting to stakeholders
- Understanding current trends in education
The need for good data and research does not end with the implementation of a program. You need to know that the program achieves its objectives.
We can develop a plan for evaluating the success of a program. We will identify data to gather, and conduct periodic reviews of the data.
Program evaluation helps you:
- Understand the impact of services
- Maximize resources
- Make data-informed decisions
- Promote equity
- Be accountable to your stakeholders