Staff Training to Provide Online Behavior Coaching for Parents
- Presented by the Haring Center at UW
- September 23 & 24, 3:15-5:15pm
- pdEnroller #: 107456
Lewis County Autism Coalition 10th Annual Conference
- November 13th.
- Kerri will be presenting one of the live workshops
- More information
Kickstart the Restart
The ESD offered “Kickstart the Restart” Course this summer. It is a six-month commitment to teachers helping them learn about specific tech tools available for distance learning and create their Core 4 management structure in addition to routine implementation support throughout the fall as they are teaching virtually. Here is a little more about the course. We have had about 1,000 teachers participate in the training.
In this course, participants will:
- Explore best practice around distance learning and integration of educational technology
- Explore and practice the use of technology tools and strategies through the Core 4 and beyond
- Plan for effective communication with staff and parents
- Build a culture of learning and relationships
- Explore best practices within grade levels and content areas for integration and meeting all student’s needs.
- Look at appropriate feedback and assessment strategies that work in all environments
- Receive access and training to high quality and useful tools, strategies, and resources.
- Build a network of support with participants and educational specialists that can help plan, review, and partner along the way.
A focus on equity
We will integrate and use strategies from UDL, PBIS, MTSS, PBL, to ensure all students receive the support they need.
Zero to Three Annual Conference 2020
- October 5-9, 2020
About the conference:
Be Immersed in the latest research and education. Be Inspired and prepared to move your practice forward in our changing and challenging world. A lineup of outstanding speakers will take you to new depths on topics ranging from the latest research on early life adversity to policy solutions for advancing equity in early childhood programs.
This unique virtual learning experience gives you the added flexibility to Be Connected safely and on your own schedule. Join thousands of colleagues from around the globe.
NAEYC 2020 Annual Conference
- November 8-10, 2020
Division for Early Childhood Conference
- January 21-22 & 25-29, 2021
About the conference:
The Division for Early Childhood’s 36th Annual International Conference on Young Children with Special Needs & Their Families is a virtual event! We will kick off with pre-conference events on January 21st – 22nd, 2021. Then, from January 25th – 29th, 2021, join us as 130+ sessions offer the latest, their families, and the professionals who serve them. Community Conversations are new this year matching you with likissues of inclusion, equity, and social justice as well as virtual learning and other critical issues. Make plans to join us!
You can expect traditional DEC offerings such as engaging keynotes, poster sessions on the latest practices and research, new networking opportunities, and access to the DEC exhibit hall throughout the conference. The conference platform will allow you to access live content on each conference day so you can interact with presenters and fellow attendees. If you can’t make it that day, we’ll record the sessions so you can access them later.