Full refund if:
- ESD 113 cancels the course/workshop.
- Participant cancels more than 5 business days before the class starts.
Partial refund if:
- Participants withdraw within five business days before the start of the event. Participant will receive a refund of the class fee minus a $15 service charge.
No refund if:
- Participant withdraws the first day of the class or later.
The enrollment software (pdEnroller) issues a refund when enrollment is cancelled.
If you are not able to self-cancel from the class, contact the registrar or Clock Hours, 360-464-6700.
Teachers in Washington may earn clock hours for approved classes and workshops. Clock hours cost a $5 registration fee + $3 per clock hour (example: 3 clock hours = $5 + $9 =$14). Teachers log into their accounts to print proof-of-clock-hour forms and official transcripts.
Capital Region ESD 113 is an approved clock hour provider. Agencies may apply to offer clock hours through us. Read more about the clock hour application process.
If you have taken classes for clock hours in the past, it is likely that you already have an account on pdEnroller. You can follow the directions below to claim your pdEnroller account.
If you have not taken classes before, follow the instructions to create a new account.
Claim Your pdEnroller Account
- Go to pdEnroller
- Click the button that says, "New to pdEnroller? Click here to activate your account."
- Enter your email address and click the "Let's get started" button.
- If you already have an account under that email address, you will get a welcome message and an email with instructions to activate your account. Follow the link and fill in the form to finish setting up your account.
- If your email address is not found in the system, you will see a message that contains a link to create a new account. Fill in the form to finish setting up your account.
- If you have moved and don't have access to your old email account, create a new account then contact us to merge your accounts together. This will allow you to have all of your clock hours on a single transcript. Please list all email addresses you may have used.
You may print your own official transcript from pdEnroller.
- Log in to pdEnroller.
- Look for your name in the menu bar. Click on your name, and pull down to "Clock Hours."
- This will open the "My Credits and Clock Hours" window.
- The top section of this window lists clock hours that you haven't claimed.
- Click "Claim Your Hours" to pay for any outstanding hours. Only clock hours that have been claimed will appear on your transcript.
- Scroll down to the Transcripts section of the window and click the "Download Transcripts" button.
- The system will generate your official transcript as a pdf and download it to your computer.
Classes are assigned a unique "claim code" that allows attendees to register and enter the number of hours that they attended in one step.
To claim hours:
- Attend the class. Be sure to sign in! The sign-in sheet is used to verify attendance. If you do not sign in, you will not be awarded clock hours.
- The instructor will give you a six-digit claim code that is unique to this class.
- Go to https:pdenroller.org/clockhours.
- Enter the claim code.
- Enter the total number of hours attended and agree to the affidavit.
- On the Inservice Registration overview page you may verify your profile (if required) and complete the course evaluation survey.
- When the pdNorthwest registrar receives the sign-in and verifies your attendance, the system will send you an email with a link to complete the clock hour purchase.