Paraprofessional Training Plan 2022-2023
This plan will address training for:
- Newly hired paraprofessional who need Fundamental Course of Study (FCS) training
- Paraprofessionals (who are not new hires) who need to complete Fundamental Course of Study (FCS) training
All events are at Capital Region ESD 113
View the full schedule of events here
|October 5||6-8pm||FCS11 Communication Basics (2)|
|FCS05 District Roles and Responsibilities (3)
FCS10 Safe, Positive Learning Environment (3)
|FCS07 Behavior Management (2)
FCS04 Data Collection and Use (1)
FCS11 Communication Basics (2)
FCS12 Communication Challenges (1)
|FCS06 Equity (3)
FCS08 Child and Adolescent Development (2), 1-3
FCS04 Data Collection and Use, 3-4
- ESD 113 cancels the course/workshop.
- Participant cancels more than 5 business days before the class starts.
Partial refund if:
- Participants withdraw within five business days before the start of the event. Participant will receive a refund of the class fee minus a $15 service charge.
No refund if:
- Participant withdraws the first day of the class or later.
The enrollment software (pdEnroller) issues a refund when enrollment is cancelled. If you are not able to self-cancel from the class, contact the registrar or Tiffany Harmon, 360-464-6700.
For pricing and custom training options, please contact Dr. Jenny Parker at [email protected].