Open enrollment for benefits administered by SEBB runs until November 15, 2019.
SEBB benefits are available to:
- Employees in school districts and charter schools.
- Union-represented employees of educational service districts.
SEBB Benefits Fair
The SEBB Benefits Fair is October 2, 2019, from 4 to 8 pm, at South Puget Sound Community College in Olympia. The fair will be in the Student Union Building. Health Care Authority (HCA) vendors will be there to answer questions.
Saving Time & Effort
Cooperative member districts can save time and effort with new or upcoming
features in Skyward SMS and Skyward Qmlativ:
- Employee eligibility reporting (September)
- Payroll deduction and benefit importing (January)
- FSA and DCAP (Navia) reporting (January)
- Supplemental life and AD&D (Metlife) deduction reporting (January)
The HCA, WSIPC, and Capital Region Information Service Center (CRISC) have partnered to provide these new features that support SEBB-related human resource and payroll processes.
For more information, contact Stephanie Griffiths at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-464-6769.