- 10 – Closed (Veteran’s Day)
- 22 – Closed at 3:00 PM (Thanksgiving Break)
- 23 & 24 – Closed (Thanksgiving Break)
- 22 Closed at 3:00 PM (Christmas Break)
- 25 & 26 - Closed (Christmas Break)
- 29 – Closed at 3:00 PM (New Year’ Eve)
- 1 – Closed (New Years’ Day)
- 15 – Closed (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
The Public Schools Personnel Cooperative (PSPC) has provided centralized recruiting and substitute dispatching services to our member districts since 1978. We dispatch certificated and classified substitutes for nine of our member districts, and for the Head Start-ECEAP program.
- 19 – Closed (President’s Day)
To apply for a substitute position, click here to be taken to Job Opportunities; then follow the instructions at the top of the page.
Participating School Districts:
GriffinSubstitute placement is handled on-call and as needed, as dictated by the daily needs of our member districts. Be advised, there is no guarantee of placement on any given day and no ongoing expectation of placement.