Printing a Transcript
You may print your own official transcript from pdEnroller.
- Log in to pdEnroller.
- Look for your name in the top right section of the screen. Click on your name, and pull down to "Clock Hours."
- You will see the "My Credits and Clock Hours" screen.
- The top of the screen shows any clock hours in your queue to be claimed.
- Click "Claim Your Hours" to pay for any outstanding hours. Only clock hours that have been claimed will appear on your transcript.
- Scroll down the page to "Transcripts" and click the button for "Download Transcripts."
- The system will generate your official transcript and save it to your computer. Open the pdf and print it on your printer.