- All GRAVITY sites will be open to students on September 9th.
- Learning centers are by appointment only. This applies to in-person and virtual learning.
- GRAVITY hours are Monday – Friday from 9:00am-4:00pm.
- GED testing is available!
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Thurston County have reopened their STEAM lab for students in grades 1-8. Activities include Messy Science and Robotics. Contact Jenn Chevalier for more information or to enroll a child.
- Pacific Mountain Workforce Development Council (Pac Mtn) has received a COVID resources grant to support communities and families. For more information, please visit the PacMtn website or contact Kat Santana.
- Pacific Mountain Workforce Development Council also has information for job seekers about attaining education for future careers.
- Mary Halterman of the Shelton Timberland Regional Library presented information about services and resources provided by the Library, specifically for schools, students and families. Two of the online platforms in use by Capital region schools (Google Classroom and MicrosoftTeams) provide direct access to TRL services. Users may contact any TRL branch for assistance.
- Sascha Fischel-Freeman presented updated information about Restorative Justice Practices for schools.
- Grays Harbor Youth Works and the Westport Aquarium have contracted with ESD113 thanks to a recent grant from Career Connect Washington and the Employment Security Dept. GHYW/Westport Aquarium will produce and publish a series of virtual career preparation and career launch activities for the 2020-2021 school year.
Washington State Opportunity Scholarship – Community Technical College
- 30 youth from across the region were selected to received CTC scholarships for the fall quarter. Of these, 4 applied through rural job programs.10% of the total number of Washington state awardees came from ESD113 region.
The Hope Alliance (formerly The Human Response Network) is moving. Their new address is 815 W. Main St., P.O. Box 857 Centralia WA 98531
Phone: 360-748-6601 | 1-800-244-7414